CLINICA UNIVERSIDAD DE NAVARRA
The Clínica Universidad de Navarra is a medical-hospital center with more than 50 years of history located in Pamplona, Spain, characterized by its high degree of medical specialization, its constant technological renewal and your personalized attention.
The Clinic is a pioneer in the implementation of medical techniques at an international level , with numerous recognitions and awards that support its work. It has the largest technological infrastructure among private centers in Spain .
WHY THE CUN IS A LEADER IN MEDICAL INNOVATION
- It has 35 medical departments and 10 specialized multidisciplinary areas
- It has the latest technology and clinical advances:
- The most advanced Proton Therapy Unit in Europe.
- One of the fastest CT scans in the medical field "TAC SOMATOM DRIVE".
- PET-CT with maximum image precision , early detection and minimal radiation.
- Surgical block with 2 hybrid operating rooms for maximum high-field intraoperative precision (unique in Europe).
- 3 linear accelerators for greater precision in radiation administration and reduction of sessions .
- 3 Magnetic resonances of which 2 have 3 Tesla.
- Da Vinci ROBOTIC SURGERY for greater surgical precision, less invasive and elimination of the natural tremor of the surgeon's hand.
- ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY LABORATORY with advanced navigation and imaging systems
for the most complex cardiac procedures.
- Non-invasive Focused Ultrasound HIFU that captures the heat of thousands of beams of
ultrasound and concentrates it on a target.
- PET GMP laboratory with the possibility of synthesizing 18 different radiopharmaceuticals
- High definition SPECT-CT and PET-CT devices
- Hemodynamic and Electrophysiology Rooms
- 2 radiological intervention rooms
- Polysomnography and video monitoring EEG laboratory
- CIMA LAB Laboratory - genetic studies
- Preventive medicine: quick, complete and exhaustive check-ups
- Minimally invasive surgery with NOTES (Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopy Surgery
- Complete radiotherapy treatments: Ytrio 90 microsphere therapy, radiosurgery, IMRT, brachytherapy
- Comprehensive vision of Obesity. Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- Immunotherapy for tumors and infectious diseases
- Innovation in medical devices: hypoglossal nerve implants for OSA treatments, cochlear implants and deep brain stimulation treatments
- Genetic and molecular biology in individual diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors and other serious diseases
- Living donor kidney and liver transplantation
- Bone marrow transplant
- Gene and cell therapy
- Accreditation by Joint Commission International , since 2004. (February, 2017 - fifth consecutive time). (9.8 out of 10 points on 1305 measurement items)
- Joint Commission International Accreditation - standards for University Hospitals , since 2014. (23 accredited centers in the world, only center in Spain .
- “Best in Class” Award - Spanish private hospital with the best reputation . (Third consecutive year - 2014,2015,2016). Health Reputation Monitor of Spain (MERCO)
- European Center of Excellence in the treatment of obesity EASO (The European Association for the Study of Obesity) .
- European Center of Excellence in obesity surgery. IFSO. International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders.
- Center of excellence in the integration of palliative care and cancer treatment. ESMO. European Society for Medical Oncology.
- Private Hospital No. 1 in Spain for 12 medical specialties.